(PXH44) Damper Tilting Disc Non Return Check Valve
|FOB Price:||US $60-700 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $60-700/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||900 PCS / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Flanged End Check Valve
- 34 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Table
- Model NO.: PXH44
- Connection Form: Flange
- Pressure: Ordinary Pressure
- Sealing Form: Rubber / Metal Sealing
- Standard: ANSI, API, DIN, BS, GB etc
- Temperature Applicable: -196 ~ 700ºC
- Pressure Rating: Pn10 ~ 64 (Class150 ~ 600lb)
- Transport Package: Bubble Plastic Paper + Plywood Case
- Origin: China
- Material: Ss, CS, Ci, Di etc
- Structure: Swing
- Function: Nrvr Silence, Nrvz Silence, Nrvg Silence
- Flow Direction: Unidirection
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage
- Medium Applicable: Water, Steam, Oil, Hydrogen, Oxygen etc
- Trademark: KARFAR
- Specification: DN50 ~ DN1300
MODEL NO. PXH44
Check valves allow flow in one direction and automatically prevent flow in the opposite direction.
Δ The KARFAR model PXH44 is a new type of check valve developed from international advanced product and our real production experience. It is better than conventional swing type check valve and lift type check valve which have slamming noise and water hammer problem. This valve is a kind of Non-slam check valve. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
1. Double offset disc design.
When valve closes, the seat and the sealing contact gradually in avoid of slamming and noise.
2, Slight elastic metal seat with drip-tight performance.
3, Butterfly disc with rapid on-off movement and long service life.
4, Streamline channel brings small flow resistance and energy saving effect
This model is mainly applied to clean medium. It is not suitable for medium containing solid particles or medium of high viscosity.
|Body||Stainless steel, Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB etc|
|Disc||Stainless steel, Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB etc|
|Stem||Chrome molybdenum steel, Stainless steel|
|Seat||WCB, WC6, Stainless steel layer|
|Sealing||STL, Bronze, 13Cr, NBR, EPDM etc|
KARFAR competitive advantages:
*Well and high Quality Control
*Customer's Designs and Logos are welcome
*Small order acceptable