Piston Type Pressure Reducing Pressure Sustaining Valve
|FOB Price:||US $5-100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5-100/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5, 000PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: GL7030
- Temperature: Ordinary Temperature
- Valve Seat: Single-Seat
- Material: Aluminium Bronze/ Stainless Steel
- Size: 1/2" - 2"
- Pressure Range: Pn15~Pn25 (MPa1.5~3.75)
- Transport Package: Bubble Plastic Paper + Plywood Case
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Connection: Thread
- Structure: Diaphragm
- Certificate: ISO
- Design and Manufacture: BS, ANSI, JIS, DIN, API, GB
- Trademark: KARFAR
- Specification: ISO9001 API
The KARFAR model Pressure Reducing Pilot Valve is a direct acting pressure reducing and sustaining valve. It is hydraulically operated and Piston actuated. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically in pipeline of fire protection system or other clear water system.
It is small in size and easy installation.
It can also be installed to other devices to make an integral assembly with depandable performance and high capacity.
| Sealing test|
| Range of|
1) Design and manufacture: API 6D
2) Face-to-face: ANSI B16.10
3) Inspection and test: API 598
1) Body and disc: Aluminum bronze/ stainless steel
2) Spring: 50 CrVA
3) O-ring and diaphragm: NBR