Slow Shut Check Valve (HH49)
- Model NO.: HH49
- Connection Form: Flange
- Seal Form: Force Sealed
- Work Pressure: Low Pressure (Pn<1.6mpa)
- Material of Seal Surface: Soft Sealed
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage, Household Usage
- Trademark: guanlong
- Origin: China
- Driving Mode: Manual
- Structure: Single-Eccentric Sealing
- Valve Stem: Normal
- Working Temperature: Normal Temperature (-40°C<T<120°C)
- Valve Body: Casting
- Certificate: ISO
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000
Pressure: PN: 1.0--2.5MPa or Class: 150--300lbs
Material: Cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, stainless steel.
Technical standard: APT 6D, APT 598, ANSI B 16.10, ANSI B 16.5
Applicable Medium: Oil, water, etc.
1. This valve is featured by orginal structure, reasonable design, small profile. Lightweight, outstanding sealing performance, strong circulating capability, little flow resistance, slow shut, noise elimination, no vibration and noise.
2. Functioned to effect optimal time for slow shut and for eliminating water hammer according to different occasions, this valve is mainly used in water supply and drainage pipeline in high-rises and fire control system, and mounted at the outlet of pump to cut off backflow of medium, eliminate destructive water hammer, ensure the safe operation of pipeline and pump, and actualize distinguished energy-saving effect.
|Suitable Medium||Water, Oil, Gas and etc.|
|Main material||Grey Cast Iron, Ductile Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, Alloy Cast Iron|
|Flange Dimension||BS4504, ISO2531, ISO7005 and other standards conforming to the requirements|
|Face to Face Length||BS5155, ISO5752, DIN3352 and other standards conforming to the requirements|