Square Cover Direct Acting Pressure Reducing Valve
|FOB Price:||US $5-100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5-100/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5, 000PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: GL7040
- Temperature: Ordinary Temperature
- Valve Seat: Single-Seat
- Material: Aluminium Bronze/ Stainless Steel
- Size: 1/4" - 2"
- Pressure Range: Pn15~Pn25 (MPa1.5~3.75)
- Transport Package: Bubble Plastic Paper + Plywood Case
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Connection: Thread
- Structure: Diaphragm
- Certificate: ISO
- Design and Manufacture: BS, ANSI, JIS, DIN, API, GB
- Trademark: KARFAR
- Specification: ISO9001 API
The KARFAR model GL7040 Pressure Reducing Valve is a direct acting valve. It is hydraulically operated and diaphragm actuated. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically in pipeline of fire protection system or other clear water system. It functions to control a preset outlet pressure during a range of flow rate. You can adjust the preset outlet pressure by loosen the nut overriding at the top of the valve, clockwise for increase and couter clockwise for reduce. When it meets the required outlet pressure, remember to fasten the screw so as to avoid outlet pressure change.
Model GL7040 Pressure Reducing Valve is with female thread connection.
It is small in size and easy installation.
It can also be installed to other devices to make an integral assembly with depandable performance and high capacity.
| Sealing test|
| Range of|
1) Design and manufacture: API 6D
2) Face-to-face: ANSI B16.10
3) Inspection and test: API 598
1) Body and disc: Aluminum bronze/ stainless steel
2) Filter screen , nut and spacer: Stainless steel
3) Spring: 50 CrVA
4) O-ring and diaphragm: NBR